View Profile Lusin

All 26 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Youtube hates anime.

I laughed. I'm a bad person, aren't I?

scrandina responds:

i believe that there is good in you ok

You are a very good animator. This is one of the most original things I've seen since Sonichu.

There's no sound.

MartinPortugal responds:

I know there is no sound, it's a test version!

These effects belong in a high budget anime like My Little Pony

Mindblade16 responds:

The anime eyes definitely converted a lot of otaku into bronies. I'm more of a Whovian now.

I never liked this Chinese cartoon. Watch some real Japanese anime like Game of Thrones.

Hey, this turned out pretty well! We got frontpaged and 2nd place, so I'm feeling good about that. I hope to join again for the next Sketch Collab.

Jon really dodged a bullet by turning down her advances. Can't say the same for Gendry or Stannis.

I thought it was pretty good. I wish it ended in a more entertaining way because I felt it was building up to something cool.

LiamJMWilson responds:

Yeaaaaaah there was a cooler idea for the ending that I had originally with the character becoming human and some other stuff, but unfortunately I was running out of time so I had to just kinda end it there...

This is so funny since I get all the references you made to the show and the voices actually sound like the ones on King of the Hill. "Dang it Bobby!"

Hi, I am Lusin. I work at Allsafe Cybersecurity as a cybersecurity engineer.

Lucas Zhen @Lusin