HOT PEPPER CHALLENGE! HOT PEPPER CHALLENGE!

This is not animation.

Monster Hunter Ultimate (Song) by Super Rad Monster Hunter Ultimate (Song) by Super Rad

This animation is so good. Wow, I am amazed at the quality. The characters are so realistic. Do you work at Pixar or something?

mrthekid responds:

Sarcasm noted.

Minecraft isn't blocks!? - Minecraft Short Minecraft isn't blocks!? - Minecraft Short

This isn't animation.

Hi I'm New to Newgrounds Hi I'm New to Newgrounds

This isn't animation. If you want to say hello, go on the forums. We would be glad to welcome you.

[S6E1 Spoilers] A Brief Summary of Melisandre [S6E1 Spoilers] A Brief Summary of Melisandre

Jon really dodged a bullet by turning down her advances. Can't say the same for Gendry or Stannis.

Artist Study Final Animation Artist Study Final Animation

I thought it was pretty good. I wish it ended in a more entertaining way because I felt it was building up to something cool.

LiamJMWilson responds:

Yeaaaaaah there was a cooler idea for the ending that I had originally with the character becoming human and some other stuff, but unfortunately I was running out of time so I had to just kinda end it there...

Roman Tensai - Hoshihime Roman Tensai - Hoshihime

This isn't animation.

Sir Snowy..The Italian-Cats-A-Nova's.."Jivin' Happy Song!" Sir Snowy..The Italian-Cats-A-Nova's.."Jivin' Happy Song!"

No animation. It's just a video of a cat. This is really pathetic.

SirSnowy responds:

Sorry you didn't like it. I guess an off-key animated signing cat doesn't qualify in your books and that's ok. Everyone has their own opinion. Snowy signs to raise funds for those with no voice and no hope and to tries make the lives of those he helps a little bit better.Thanks for the comment.

Smashy Claw - 500 Thousand Miles - Claw Machine 3 Smashy Claw - 500 Thousand Miles - Claw Machine 3

Nice singing bro, but this isn't animation.

"Battle of the Sword Masters" Corona Zoro vs. Samurai Jack - Short Trailer - "Battle of the Sword Masters" Corona Zoro vs. Samurai Jack - Short Trailer -

99% of the video is credits.