Speed-Paint: Plasma Rifle Speed-Paint: Plasma Rifle

That is a really lame looking gun.

Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil

This is so funny since I get all the references you made to the show and the voices actually sound like the ones on King of the Hill. "Dang it Bobby!"

Killing Spree VII Killing Spree VII

I've been a fan of Killing Spree since 2005. It's great to finally see the conclusion. I've seen your progress with this what with Fusion-Revolution coming and going down and seeing Power-fusion.com coming back... And going again. I even gave money when you made the announcement to complete KS 7 by taking donations (I was the one who gave $1). You've made good progress on youtube now and you've done well for yourself Sam.

Say My name Say My name

Walter does tend to cough at bad times doesn't he. I like that you submitted this when the last episode of Breaking bad airs. ...Which is today.

Heisenberg.

YouTube Layout Reaction YouTube Layout Reaction

I hate the new layout too! So organised! I like to have everything on 1 page please!

A Message from the 99% A Message from the 99%

1% Does NOT rule us

They use money to corrupt the system. Keep on making stuff like this that speaks to people's hearts.

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

A cat?

This is what you've been working on instead of Killing Spree Vll? But you are right. People do need to watch animations on Newgrounds instead of Youtube because that is the place for videos.

- Newgrounds Forever!

SamGreen responds:

No, this was only a day project. I've actually been spending time with my family, how about you? XD

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

Lucy Speak Japanese?!

This flash looks so much like anime and even has Japanese to boot! Also I didn't know Lucy played guitar.

Pawn Stars 4 Pawn Stars 4

Making fun of the handicapped

Dude! This is so funny! I want more pawn stars NOW.

cheese-man responds:

theres 4

Madness Contemplation Pt2 Madness Contemplation Pt2

Happy Face

This is just like madness combat! Krinkels would be proud.

Clatform responds: