9 movie Reviews with Responses

Character Showcase: Ava Character Showcase: Ava

Wow! Your original character is almost as good and original as Sonichu.

alexparr2006 responds:

It's not technically original, but it is part of a Comic series I post everyday on my News.

Unity Paradox - Fatality [VISUALIZER VIDEO] Unity Paradox - Fatality [VISUALIZER VIDEO]

This belongs in the audio portal.

Unity-Paradox responds:

I did just upload it to the audio portal, but the point of this video is to showcase the visualizer project I've been working on for so long.

Monster Hunter Ultimate (Song) by Super Rad Monster Hunter Ultimate (Song) by Super Rad

This animation is so good. Wow, I am amazed at the quality. The characters are so realistic. Do you work at Pixar or something?

mrthekid responds:

Sarcasm noted.

Artist Study Final Animation Artist Study Final Animation

I thought it was pretty good. I wish it ended in a more entertaining way because I felt it was building up to something cool.

LiamJMWilson responds:

Yeaaaaaah there was a cooler idea for the ending that I had originally with the character becoming human and some other stuff, but unfortunately I was running out of time so I had to just kinda end it there...

Sir Snowy..The Italian-Cats-A-Nova's.."Jivin' Happy Song!" Sir Snowy..The Italian-Cats-A-Nova's.."Jivin' Happy Song!"

No animation. It's just a video of a cat. This is really pathetic.

SirSnowy responds:

Sorry you didn't like it. I guess an off-key animated signing cat doesn't qualify in your books and that's ok. Everyone has their own opinion. Snowy signs to raise funds for those with no voice and no hope and to tries make the lives of those he helps a little bit better.Thanks for the comment.

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

A cat?

This is what you've been working on instead of Killing Spree Vll? But you are right. People do need to watch animations on Newgrounds instead of Youtube because that is the place for videos.

- Newgrounds Forever!

SamGreen responds:

No, this was only a day project. I've actually been spending time with my family, how about you? XD

Pawn Stars 4 Pawn Stars 4

Making fun of the handicapped

Dude! This is so funny! I want more pawn stars NOW.

cheese-man responds:

theres 4

Madness Contemplation Pt2 Madness Contemplation Pt2

Happy Face

This is just like madness combat! Krinkels would be proud.

Clatform responds:

i wonder if he would...

I am a loser... I am a loser...

What?!

Nah man, you ain't a loser. Everyone else thinks you are.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks a lot man! Don't think everyone does... not everyone who leaves reviews like you :)